How I wish this were in my panties!

Wish I had this in my panties!
I wish every single day and I have for a long time that if I pulled my panties to the side like the girl in the picture that I would find what she has found!

Instead of that overgrown clitty that I have found throughout my life and  have had to live with.

But on the brighter side, I have tried to live as feminine a life as possible, given the hand I was dealt. Just like all of us T-girls, I suppose. It has hurt at times, but I have not lived in a state of depression over it.

Actually, I appreciate femininity more than some real girls. I appreciate those times when you can express it -- a nice smooth shaved body, smelling sweet, painted toenails, lip gloss, short shorts, short dresses and skirts, high heels. Cool air against your shaved legs! You know what I mean! Oh, and I am especially happy to have my boobies!

But would I want to have what the girl pictured has in her panties? In a second! I am so envious of those T-girls who have had the courage to undergo all that you have to do to acquire a pussy! I understand that it is such an ordeal. But it does not work out that way for a lot of us. But what are you going to do?

Anyway, don't you just love that girl's panties though! Adorable polka dots!

0 comments:

Post a Comment