I came across this photo at right and I would have to think it is the face of a real girl! But I'm pretty sure I found it on a Tumblr site that was transgendered.
So in other words, I am not sure if it is a girl or a T-girl. But anyway, I would not be unhappy to have a face like that!
Now, the bottom photo is of a real girl, and I love that look as well. The hairstyle is very androgynous and something a sissy or T-girl could definitely get away with. I actually have had sissy girlfriends who wore their hair like that.
I certainly do not have any sideburns, so when my hair is long I can -- with the help of a lot of gel! -- make my hair look like the girl in the photo.
In high school and college, I had long hair, but have had to keep it shorter for job purposes, as you probably have experienced as well. But sometimes I grow it out enough into a shag style and that makes me pretty happy!
What style of hair do you have? What style do you like and wish you had?


0 comments:
Post a Comment